Monday, November 30, 2009

First Blog

We'll see how this goes over. My current Blog ThatAnimationSite.blogspot.com has been getting neglected a bit. Hopefully This blog will keep my creative juices flowing.

I'm going to put forth as much effort as humanly possible towards creating SOMETHING every day and posting what I've done on THIS VERY BLOG. As I say "SOMETHING" I mean anything from a sketch to a full fledged animation. If I'm working on a big project, I will post updates with what progress I've made so far.

Soon I hope to have my new site, WingedYeti.com, up and running with a more professional and up to date portfolio than thatAnimationSite. I will also have a section for anyone who would like to use my services towards their companies or for any projects they may have in the future. Sadly, as of right now, this site is nothing but a blank page. But believe me, it's under way.

For today's creative streak, I leave you with a small picture of a desktop wallpaper I've been working on. If anyone would like the full size pdf to use as a wallpaper on their computer, shoot me an email and I'll be happy to send it your way.


Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment